Connected IVI Global Summit in London September 25-26
July 8, 2013 by John Day
The connected car presents automakers with significant opportunities for generating new revenue streams, gaining a better understanding of customer behaviour via data analytics, and enriching the overall in-vehicle and ownership experience.
Key strategic alliances must be formed in order to create optimal revenue-sharing models, attractive platforms for developers and reduced costs through standardisation.
The 3rd edition of the Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit 2013, to be held in London September 25-26, is an interactive, OEM-led forum intended to connect carmakers with industry stakeholders to address commercially viable business models, standardization, and infotainment system innovation.
Download The Full Agenda Here: http://www.connected-in-vehicle-infotainment-2013.com/program/
To receive a 15% discount to attend the summit, click on this link http://www.london-business-conferences.co.uk/c153/connected-in-vehicle-infotainment-global-summit-2013/ and enter the code JD15.
For information on group registration discounts contact London Business Conferences at +44 (0) 800 098 8489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers scheduled to participate include:
- Simon Euringer, Head of ConnectedDrive, BMW
- David Earle, Head of Automotive Systems, McLaren
- Johannes Heichel, Manager of Product Planning R&D Centre, Hyundai Motor Europe
- David Simcox, Program Manager, In-Vehicle & SYNC IT Europe, Ford
- Frank McCullough, Electrical Research Technology Delivery Manager – Infotainment & Telematics, Jaguar Land Rover
- Eva Buschkrei, International Business Integration Manager for Audi Connect, Audi
- Ian Kendall, Manager – Infotainment, Bentley
- Alan Bennett, Chief Engineer Electrical & Electronics, Aston Martin
- Peter Virk, Infotainment Technical Specialist – Apps, CE & Connected Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Michael Prichard, Founder & CTO, WillowTree Apps
- David Levine, Global Head of Automotive Business Development & Strategy, Vodafone
- Pavan Mathew, Global Head of Automotive Telematics, Telefónica
- Eugene Tsyrklevich, CEO, Parkopedia
- Rob van der Berg, Navigation Technical Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
- Margareta Löfvenholm, Feature Specialist Driver Interface HMI, Volvo Trucks
- Duncan Robertson, APC Research Department – Ergonomist / HMI Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
- Phillip Proctor, Principal Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Advisor, Highways Agency
- Pawel Stelmaszczyk, Director General of Mobility & Transport, European Commission
- Prof. Uwe Baumgarten, Technical Institute of Munich